CURRENT OFFER: Book your Vehicle or Marine craft into our Gold Coast Coating Centre and receive up to 25% OFF!
ABOUT VISION TECH
Windshields protected with Always Dry Vision Tech windscreen protection become highly water-repellent creating a surface that sheds water, especially at higher speeds. You can see for yourself in our “Let us prove it” video on this page above. We will show a windshield half-protected (treated) and half-unprotected (untreated). Vision Tech is ultimate in windscreen and glass coatings!
Our Windscreen Protection Coating is #1 when it comes to hydrophobic coating
Vision Tech by Always Dry is a proven technology for your vehicle. Independent University studies prove the Vision Tech reduces the amount of damage a windscreen experiences from flying debris. This is important because a damaged windshield can compromise the safety of your vehicle in several ways. Preventing that damage from occurring by having Vision Tech Nano-Coat applied will improve the safety of you and your passengers and will reduce the likelihood that you will have to endure the cost, time and hassles of replacing or repairing your windscreen.
- Strengthens glass, scientifically proven windscreen protection
- Windshields are 10x more resistant to damage
- Reduces chips, cracks and has extreme abrasion resistance
- Reduces night glare by 35% and improves night vision
- 10x more water repellent
- Repels water, dirt, dust, salt, ice, and snow
- Save money on wipers, wipers barely needed
- Ultra durable, lasts 50x longer than leading store brand water repellent
- A must have for safety while driving
- Is commercial-grade
- Suitable for any glass type: Auto, Marine, Aviation, and more
- Stunning results, satisfaction guaranteed or money back
- Increased vision and reaction time, at 60 km/hr, university studies prove our hydrophobic coating can give you an extra 18meters of prevention (1 full second of response time)
- Dramatically reduces eye fatigue
- Save you money and time on car care products
- Windscreen Protection that lasts